CSA (Community Supported Agriculture)
How does Belta's Farm CSA work?
- You buy an annual share of the farms harvest. The share is picked up at Belta's Farm each week.
- The program cost is $500.00 per share.
- The weekly share is a box full of fresh farm products.
- In July and August, crops are usually lettuce, scallions, garlic, peas, beets, tomatoes, squash, cucumbers, peppers, eggplant, onions, spinach, broccoli and beans. In the fall we harvest potatoes, sweet potatoes, pumpkins, winter squash, and cabbage.
- Our CSA starts in June and goes through October for a total of 18 weeks.
If you are interested in our 2018 CSA please email us at: